CCBT offers the following CBT courses each held over a 6-month period (1 weekend per month).
For those with no formal training we also offer:
* 2- weekend Introduction to Counselling Skills and Ethics
* Distance Learning courses – Learn at your own pace in your own home.
We offer two distance learning courses:
- Counselling Skills and Ethics
- CBT Theory (2 modules)
Our courses start with the Diploma in CBT. This provides the structure, therapeutic framework and CBT skills necessary to progress to becoming an accredited hypnotherapist and accredited counsellor. Direct entry onto the Diploma in CBT is possible if you are healthcare professional but is subject to an interview.
If you have no previous therapeutic skills and are starting completely new then you would be required to complete a 2 weekend Introduction to Counselling skills and Ethics course or two distinct Distance Learning courses in Counselling and Ethics and CBT Theory.
You can tailor your learning based on your interest and budget.
- Diploma in CBT
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis
- Advanced Diploma in CBT
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Therapy
Our training courses are held at weekends in a central London or Bath location and consist of two intensive teaching days per month. Employing an exciting combination of formal lectures, demonstrations and practical work, they offer an unrivalled opportunity for you to gain experience and confidence in your new skills in a secure and supported environment. Easy access to tutors throughout the course allows you the opportunity to discuss any topics you may find challenging. Our courses run throughout the year rather than following 'term times' in order to ensure a sense of continuity while training.
Information on exact dates and locations of your nearest course are available here. You will be required to attend an interview. Please make sure you have your place reserved, as our courses are routinely over-subscribed.
Our Courses at a glance
- Our accredited CCBT courses meet for two class days per month normally at weekends.
- Classes run throughout the year
- Opportunity to earn CPD credits.
- If you have no formal training in therapy or hypnosis you can enrol on our 2 weekend Introduction to Counselling Skills and Ethics or our Distance Learning Courses as an entry to our Diploma in CBT course
To ensure you get a place on your chosen course you are advised to enrol several months before classes begin
Request a callback
Want a chat about our courses? Request a callback from one of the course lecturers.
Members Area - Login to download an application form
Download our FREE course prospectus